venerdì 15 gennaio 2016

MY PERSONAL HISTORY

My name is Lina Beatrice, I'm 14 years old. I was born in Castel Volturno on December the 17th 2001. I have a sister, she's called Federica and she is 9 years old. My father and my mother are Italian, we live in Mondragone. My dad for now doesn't have a job, before he was a barman. My mom is a seamstress and a housewife.



 HOME LIFE
 Home life is pretty normal. Sometimes I help my mom to clean the house, but I don't really like. During the week I study and on Saturday I go out with my friends.



 SCHOOL
My first school was called Arcobaleno. I started there when I was six. When I was eleven years old I started middle school Michelangelo Buonarroti-Vinci. Now my school is lyceum linguistic Galileo Galilei. I go to school from Monday to Friday, my favourite subjects are English, French and Spanish.



 INTERESTS
I like whatching movies: my favourite movies are the Harry Potter's saga.
I love listening to music, especially pop music. My idol is Ariana Grande.






1 commento: